With warming open fires, twinkling frost on the lawns and beautiful winter sun - your wedding photos will be stunning (and great lighting didn't even make it in to our top five!)
Here are some of the best reasons for having a wedding around Christmas time at Holdsworth House.
- Christmas decorations are up all around the hotel. Not only do you not need to bother dressing your function room, the entire hotel will be dazzling in festive fanciness.
- Nobody will forget your anniversary. Least of all your betrothed, so make space for your Christmas and anniversary cards.
- Everyone will be in a good mood. It's Christmas after all and, unless there's a Scrooge in your family, your dearly beloved will enjoy the excuse to gather together at this special time of year.
- Guests are likely to be on holiday from work. This is a bonus so choose any day of the Christmas week to invite your nearest and dearest to the party of the year.
- You can be more sure of the weather without pinning your hopes on blisteringly hot sunshine. Think winter shawls, faux fur, multi-coloured wellies and the scent of spicy hot toddies wafting around.