How Mo can you go? John can definitely go all the way looking at his one day's worth of stubble, and we've not even started yet.
Of course Movember is all about raising money for and awareness of prostate cancer. You can find out more about Movember by watching this film. This fun way of raising awareness of the killer disease should bring a smile to everyone's face and has its own etiquette and rules:
- Team members must be referred to as Mo Bros
- Moustache growing can only begin the 1st of Movember
- All team members must start with a clean shaven face
- No upper lip shaving for the entire month
- There is to be no joining of the mo to the sideburns (that’s considered a beard)
- There’s to be no joining of the handlebars to the chin (that’s considered a goatee)